A Two Egg TV Page. See more at https://twoeggtv.com.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Series: 100 Great Things about Jackson County, Florida

Russ House & Visitor Center
Marianna, Florida
Starting tomorrow I will begin a new series here that focuses on "100 Great Things about Jackson County, Florida."

For five straight years our beautiful corner of Florida has endured an unfair, unbalanced and usually inaccurate media onslaught. Like many residents of Jackson County, I believe the media attacks have been over the top and present a completely unrealistic view of our county and its people.

I thought it might serve the common good if I spent some time focusing on what is good and great about Marianna and Jackson County. The series will share 100 great places, events and stories that make our county such a special part of Florida, the South and America.

Many of the places on the list are well-known and recognizable, but others may surprise you. I think you will enjoy reading about them all. I will try to update the series by adding another part each day (although I may miss a day here and there), so be sure to check in often here at http://twoegg.blogspot.com for the latest additions!

The series will start tomorrow (March 2, 2014).

No comments: